Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More Pictures from Vietnam



My favorite: Pho (pronounced "fuh"), Vietnamese noodle soup. It actually reminded me of home thanks to my Hawthorne gang! "member our lunches, ladies???



Crazy Hanoi traffic. It was so fascinating to watch.



FRIENDS!!!! New and Old! Annette, me and Hannah....



This is snake wine. It's supposed to be for medicinal purposes...but I think it might also be for "shock-the-tourists" factor as well.


What a "junk boat" looks like on Ha Long Bay.



I took this picture for Wyatt. I hope he likes it.




We rented motorbikes and toured around the island. So fun!




We took a super duper steep hike up the mountain in the rain. I only had flip flops so I didn't make it very far! It was super muddy and slippery.



Dusk on the Bay. So beautiful!




Annette and I on the top deck.

1 comment:

Christy said...

"What the PHO?"
Ha Ha! I am so funny!