Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Weekly Schedule

My cousin Heidi just emailed me and asked me a good question, "what is my normal schedule like?" As I was writing back to her, I thought it might be interesting for my devoted readers. So, although "normal" is all relative, but here is what I usually do during the week.

5:30am - wake up
5:45 - call a taxi
6:00am - taxi shows up, car pool to school with Kelli, Natasha and Diana (A taxi costs 100 baht a day, which is 3 bucks)
6:30 - arrive at school, check in, check email, get ready for the day, etc.
7:10am - kiddos come, I usually have them 6 out of the 9 periods of the day. So that means I usually get about 2 hours each day devoted to prep and planning... :)

2:35 - school ends,

monday is thai class for me, and then I tutor for a little girl named Luk Glao. Their "driver" comes to pick me up....sooo high so! (short for high society, meaning upper class) :)
tuesday is swimming after school and tutoring for the same little girl.
wednesday is usually staff meetings and then tutoring for a different family with two kids.
thursday is thai class and walking with Pascale
friday is whatever i want it to be, usually involves a nap. :)

And then weekends, if I stay around Bangkok, I usually hang out by the pool, go to the market, and then go explore the town on Saturday night.

If I'm not around Bangkok, then I'm traveling or doing some other sort of adventurous activity. :)

No comments: