Wednesday, November 07, 2007

If Vonage were a man....

I'd marry it.

Seriously.

It's the BEST thing I've ever owned. Move over iPOD, colby jack cheddar cheese, reeses peanut butter cups and Yellowtail Merlot.

I have a new love...

my new Vonage plan.

I've had messages (in this order) from Andrea, Aunt Jo, Mom, Jen, Christy S, Mom, Christy VK, Miriam, Mom, Mom again "just because I can", JT, Dad, Mom and Mom again.

I think my mom loves my new love more than me. :)

Another great thing about Vonage is that it sends me a WAV file of the messages left. So if I am at school I can check my new messages, or listen to old ones if I need to. Cool, huh?

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Yeah cool. So when are you going to call me back?

Katie said...

the only thing that i still don't like, and can't change....is the time zone difference! I have wanted to call you, but because we are 15 hours different, it's really hard. I have scheduled tonight, tomorrow morning, and Sunday morning for my calling times. :) So be ready! MISS YOU!

KT