Monday, September 03, 2007

Pirate Weekend....AHHHOOOYYYYYY!!!!!








So we had SUCH a GREAT time in Koh Samet this weekend....we took two 27 people Montri Buses down to the Rayong Pier and then two 30 person speed boats straight to the beach and hopped out like Gilligan's crew, straight onto the beach of Tub Tims. We had a wonderful dinner right on the beach. We danced the night away. But I do believe that my FAVORITE part was creating a treasure hunt for the kids that came with us. There were 10 kiddos, and Kelli helped me create notes and hide them in different places along the beach. The kids were running all over the place, like the Lord of the Flies. Everyone had a wonderful time, and I even got a tattoo!!! Well, don't worry Mama, it's not real....it will come off in about 2 weeks. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT BETTER BE A TEMPORARY TATTOO, YOUNG LADY, OR YOU ARE COMING HOME ON THE NEXT BOAT! DO YOU HEAR ME, KATIE ANN!

Piedad R.B said...

Hi Dear Katie, The pictures are great and it seems like you had a great time with all Ruamrudee and off course with the kids, they love you...sometimes I hate YOU!!! when you have such a fun adventures "Pirates of Andaman or The gulf". We are sorry we couldn't go with you, but I went to my class made some money with private lessons and take care of mi flu.Regards....Piedu

Miriam said...

So much fun! You know that's just the type of thing I love. kids, treasure hunts a little partying AND pirates all in one weekend! I don't know, I think the tattoo looks pretty good.....

Anonymous said...

katie ann! this is the first time i've seen all this...and the first picture i see is the tattoo on your back! hilarious...and the first thought that went through my mind: WHAT WILL AUNT PAULA THINK?!?!
betsy!
love you!!

Katie said...

Dear Bets:

See what my mama thought: First comment. all caps. can't you hear it???? XO XO XO KT