Monday, September 24, 2007

Hard Rock Hotel

So I haven't blogged in a while, and I am sorry faithful readers, I noticed a trend in my blogging. I think about once or twice a month is all you are gonna get.

don't cry. it will be okay.

This past weekend I had a blast. Amazing. Stupendous. and totally, completely OUT OF CONTROL fun times. We went to Pattaya, to the Hard Rock Hotel. One of two international hard rock hotels, the other one is in Bali.

More to come in the form of pictures, but here are the highlights:

**GIANT pool with different areas....one part was even sandy on the bottom and had faux rocks on the side. This pool even had a trampoline to bounce right into the water...poor Christo....I TOLD him not to do a swan dive off of it, but did he listen?!?!

** King's Club members (we paid a little extra to be members for the day....it was WORTH it!!!)

**Bocce Ball Poolside...

**Foam Dance Party

**Sauna and relaxing by the poolside

No comments: