Thursday, November 02, 2006

Huge Miracles come in Tiny Packages




So I just realized that all my plans to update my blog for the month of October are somewhat on hold. Kathryn, whom I like to refer to secretly as lil' Katie :), is such a wonderful bundle of joy and such a true sign of God's miraculous wonders. Her personality shines through as she proudly breathes on her own and she squirms as her little toes are tickled. She is such a precious gift. When I saw her the second day, she was all wrapped up and strapped down because she was trying to take her tubes out and was trying to breathe on her own. The third day, they let her breathe on her own, and she didn't even need an incubator or anything! Pascale is doing so much better too....up and moving around and she is able to have more than just three nasty egg whites....yuck! Pascale told me that 'lil Katie dropped a little bit of weight, but she is able to drink Pascale's milk, so that is a very very good sign. (A side note: As this takes presidence over our trip to Krabi and Ko Lanta, I haven't had time to update anything as far as our trip went....I will get some pictures up as soon as possible!)

No comments: