Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back in Bangkok

Dear Friends and Family,

I haven't written on my blog in over 3 months, and for that I do apologize. I will update the past three months soon, but I just wanted to post some pictures of my first two weeks back in Thailand. My friends Cecily and Miriam came back with me this year, and I have to say it really helped ease me back into the swing of things a lot more easily. We had a great time, traveling to Koh Samet, Chiang Mai and celebrating my birthday weekend in Bangkok. I had some firsts as well...I saw my first Muey Thai fight, which was quite fascinating, and I ate my first fried cricket...it was actually pretty good...Miriam compared it with a roasted pumpkin seed, which was a pretty accurate description.

I am back at school now, and am really enjoying my class so far (knock on wood)...I have 18 first graders and their names are very unique. I'll print them out on the next post so you can see them.

Here are some pictures of our recent adventures;









No comments: