Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Class List...say wha????

Okay, so yesterday I got my class list, and I thought I'd send it out because it's quite comical. I'm sitting at my computer laughing right now as I re-read the list of names. Oh, it's going to be a great year.

Granted, these are the students' nick names...but these names are what they are called, even when they are adults.

Miss Katie's Super Stars, as follows:

Milk
Brian
Internet (NOT kidding!!!)
Lilly
Fong
Sunny
Lily
Inn
Ani
Boom
Big
Pea
Jack
Nikil
Dew
Tini
Wow-Wow
Keen

I think for the first day of school I'll have them make up silly sentences with their names. "Wow-wow, there is a big pea inn my milk. Fong!"

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Okay, that is hilarious! I thought I had a good list last year just because I had a Hang and a Duck, but Internet tops them all.

I was sitting outside on my TINI deck while drinking some MILK and taking a look at the DEW melting off my LILLY hoping that it would be a SUNNY day when I heard a BIG BOOM! It was so loud it almost made me PEA my pants! I was KEEN to figure out what the FONG made that noise so I walked INN my computer room ANI noticed that the JACK to my INTERNET connection had blown up. WOW-WOW I said to myself, My friend's BRIAN and NIKIL will never believe this!

Katie said...

That's pretty funny Miriam....Nicely done!!!! I had a GREAT time with Gwyneth and Jorge. I'm glad I got to meet them! MISS YOU!!!!

Ryan Henderson said...

that was amazing, katie! sarah and i had a great laugh about it. i shared it with the lovely mrs. terry, too, and she was laughing harder than ever. good luck this year!

Katie said...

thanks ryan! i'm glad you got a good chuckle out of it, they are pretty funny names. thanks for posting a comment, i love comments!!! :)