Friday, February 02, 2007

Time Flies!!!!

Wow! It's been a whirlwind of the last month, and I can't believe it's already February! Happy Groundhog's Day and I always remember it's Bret Cain's birthday today too....my head is full of random knowledge. (Bret Cain was my middle school youth pastor). I have had a hard time adjusting back to Bangkok life, but great friends have helped, as well as a trip to one of my favorite beaches....Ko Samed. I also have a big change....I'm moving to a townhouse!!!! It's pretty fun and I get a super cool roommate, too! Ja is movin in today, and I moved all my stuff yesterday. It's crazy, considering the last time I moved (in June) it took multiple car loads and two (or was it three?) truck loads to bring all of my things home. Yesterday, it took me an hour and a half to move 3 boxes and two suitcases. I love the simple life! It's pretty cool to not feel so bound by material possessions AND to know that I can flee the country if I have to, with all of my life in 3 boxes and two suitcases. Pictures will come of this new amazing townhouse....it's already a blast because we have super cool neighbors, Bobbie and Andrew, and our friends Bill and Kristin and Bari and Dennis can shout out their windows from the condos at us. I'm trying to fung suey this place, to make it feel peaceful and cozy. I think I'm going to go to the market tomorrow to see what I can find....

No comments: