Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Life Update

Things are going well here, I'm settling in to my new townhouse and having fun in the moobaan. Tonight I have Thai with a very fun, very strict Thai teacher....heehee...she also happens to be my roommate, and I was just joking about the strictness. :) We are going on a trip to the rainforest this upcoming weekend, as we have Monday off because of Chinese New Year. I swear it is spring because the flowers are blooming and the trees are blossoming. Ja says they don't have spring, but I think so....

Yesterday was Natalie's 2nd birthday. I went over to the Thomas household and we had a very tasty dinner of spaghetti and meat sauce with cheese!!!! Yum!!!! Also, Pascale made cupcakes and they were delicious! I gave Natalie a little blue traditional thai dress. I painted her toes and then Etienne painted my fingers....lol not my nails, my whole tips of my fingers. It was great fun!

I'm still not sure where I am going for spring break. I'll keep ya posted! :)

No comments: