Friday, July 21, 2006

Lesley Quacks


Lesley Quacks

Oh how I love love love my Lesley peeps!!!! This weekend of my last Lesley class has really been wonderful. I love all of my dear dear friends and will take away so many fun memories, some of which I am going to try to recall here. But Sunday was a roller coaster of emotions….thanks to Jackie, Jeana and Alesha….sheesh. I really thought I could hold it together. But as I looked around the room that day I didn’t realize just how much I would miss every single person in my class. And then the surprise Thai lunch was soooo wonderful….no one has ever pulled off a surprise on me before!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! And the duck hat is fantastic. I was trying to explain the value of the duck to my family when I went home on Sunday but I just don’t think they got the true value of what being a duck means.

Things I love to remember about Lesley:
Dinners out, duck skits, storytelling, watching Fiona grow in ursula’s belly and being a part of that process, tissues…lots and lots of tissues….and free therapy. As well as Vivian’s class where we got to go on our first field trip as a group, Red Robin....YUMMMM, ladies taking Leah on her first, um....field trip....., pasties, fremont market, storytelling with tissues tissues and more tissues....god i love you guys!!!!!

No comments: