Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I CAN'T WAIT....

to come home!

Sure, there is always the crazy end of the school year with parties, report cards, good bye books, year books to be signed, and major cleaning to do of all aspects of my life.

But all that said, I'm packing EARLY (this weekend!) so I can have time to spend with my friends here before they head all over the world next year. That is the one sad thing about international teaching and no one really mentions it: the fact that friends come and go more quickly in this line of work...

So...these are the reasons I'm excited about coming home...

#1: Wyatt and Abby (of course they are NUMBER ONE!)
#2: New babies are arriving: Baby Bacon Bit, Baby Nale Zarelli, Baby Reider, Baby Milo
#3: Mama's home cooked meals - YUM!
#4: Spending time with family and friends
#5: Playing cards with grandparents...get that cribbage board ready Grandpa! Double Skunk here it comes!
#6: Washington Mountains and the Puget Sound...ohhh I miss the mountains and the clean, breathable air! AHHH!
#7: Tillamuck CHEESE! YEEHAW!!!
#8: Taking a trip to PA
#9: Relaxing and being able to wear a hoodie again, hopefully by a campfire
#10: Three Buck Chuck Wine and Trader Joe's

5 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

We're excited to have you home!!! :)

Christy said...

10 reasons I am excited you are coming home:
1) you will be in Lake Stevens part of the time!
2) You get to see Kyle in action
3) We can drink 3 buck chuck together!
4) We can eat Tillamook Cheese together
5) We can wear hoodies by the campfire together!
6) We can go to the beach...or camping....or whatever!
7) I get to eat your mama's home cooking too!
8) Aquafest 2008! Will you be here July 27th?
9) Going on walks together!
10) You will be here!!!! (not just on the phone and internet)

Katie said...

YEAH! So much FUN! And I'll be home until the 26th I think. I gotta check my ticket. But I'm sure that I'll get some Aquafest time in! YEAH! ONE WEEK LEFT!

Anonymous said...

I second that!! The kids and I are so excited to hear all the stories from Aunt Katie!!! Love you, Katie!!

Britta

Anonymous said...

I mean, I second the notion that we're excited to have you home! :)

Britta