Saturday, July 21, 2007

Christy and Steve

My friends Christy and Steve got married this weekend. It was so much fun to be a part of their wedding, even if I had to invite myself to crash their wedding as their wedding photographer. :)

We had a lot of fun, and they were the most relaxed couple I have ever seen....even when the Shuttle Express showed up to take them to the reception, they just went right along with it.

They are heading to California soon, and I'm sad to see them go...but hopefully I can go and visit them in the near future. At least they will be in Santa Rosa....near the Napa Valley.

Here are some of my favorite shots from their wedding.


Steve's niece is very cute! She was a wonderful flower girl!


Christy's dress was beautiful, and I even learned how to steam iron at the hotel!


I love this photo, she just looks so excited, and I even caught Steve in the background.....I just LOVE photography!


This is a classic...Steve is threatening to send this one out as a Christmas card....only time will tell....


AWWWWW....aren't they cute?!?!?!?

No comments: