Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mid-Winter Break


Ah, the joys of teaching! I am so happy that I have this "mid-winter break". So called in the education world, no one else has ever really heard of this phenomenon. I have just gotten back from Boston then turned right around and headed to Deer Park to see my favorite person in all of the world, my little Wyatt Thomas, who is only 3 months old but is brilliant enough to send his favorite Aunt Katie a valentine. I am finally home and in the middle of laundry, dishes and general housekeeping. I am entertaining a friend in about an hour and a half and my place looks like hurricane Katrina hit it about 5 times. So what do I do? I start another blog. I have a dozen lists made, what to bring to Thailand, what to sell, timelines for things, etc. But I suppose it will all work out. It always does.

No comments: